Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default A hard DO loop for me

*What* are you doing?

Each paste is partially overwriting the result of the previous paste
operations.

Also, for the first two you are copying B:K, but for the third the
range is A:K.

You might want to reexamine what exactly you want to do.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , says...
Fellow coders,

I have large files of data where I need to
copy every other row alongside the initial
row, and then delete the rows that are
copied.

An example of the procedure's code, without
ANY loops whatsoever follows:

Range("B3:K3").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("L2").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("B5:K5").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("L4").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("A7:K7").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("L6").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("3:3,5:5,7:7").Select
Range("A7").Activate
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp

I absolutely cannot do this without loops,
as the code will exceed the maximum allowable
lines.

How do I set the DO loop variables to do this
kind of incremental, every other row, rearrange,
and then delete?

Thanks,

Bert Gold