Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson[_4_] Greg Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default returning values from a User Form

Suggested is that you make your variables Public and
declare them in a standard module. Use the UF Terminate
event to format the variable values.

In the UF code module:
Private Sub UserForm_Terminate()
f1 = OptionButton1.Value