Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
camilla_dmello camilla_dmello is offline

Default VLookup pulling data from wrong cell

I am using a Vlookup function, to match addresses with company name
from another workbook. in some instances, it pulls the data from
previous cell or 2-3 previous cells.

For e.g., I use a Vlookup to find the address of Company C, and get th
address of Company A or B instead. In some instances, it repeats th
address for a number of different companies.

What are possible reasons for this? - I've already checked that I'
matching the right identifier cell