Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ExcelDeveloperSPR ExcelDeveloperSPR is offline

Default Set Focus Problem for textbox control on multipage control

Thank you in advance for any help on this matter. I have a userform with a multipage control with 7 tabs. Upon clicking on the 2nd tab (Multipage1_Change event), I check some data from the previous page. If it is not correct, I return them to the field that needs to be corrected by using the Multipage1.value command and then a field.setfocus command. This works fine in all versions of Excel except 2003. In fact, the tab will actually return to the previous tab; but the page contents remains that of the second tab. I then get a Run-Time error '2110' - can't set the focus.... If anyone has any info on this, I would be so grateful...have spend about 8 hours researching this problem and have found nothing...thanks, Sue