Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_6_] Otto Moehrbach[_6_] is offline

Default Cell selection in non-active sheet

Excel 2002, WinXP
All the following relates to doing this in VBA.

If I paste something to say, A3:D3, then A3:D3 of that sheet is highlighted
in blue.

If I want to get rid of the blue highlight, and make A1 the active cell on
that sheet, and that sheet is the active sheet, all I have to do is select
A1.

Question: How can I make this happen when that sheet is not the active
sheet, short of selecting that sheet first?

Thanks for your help. Otto