Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Can't find links button to place it on toolbar

go to tools=Customize

leave this resulting dialog visible

Go to Edit=Links, hold down the ctrl key while you click and drag this to
the menu bar. Release the mouse button

No close the customize dialog.

Tom Ogilvy

"Elaine Roden" wrote in message
Hi there!

I am using Excell 2000 and am trying to put the Edit - Links buttin on a

co-worker's toolbar, but when I go into customize and commands, I can't find
the links button. How do I place it on the toolbar for her.

Thanks so much for all the Microsoft groups and everyone who participates

in them. They are so useful and I use them often!

Thnaks
Elaine Roden