Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sharprog sharprog is offline

Default How to add a PivotItem ?

How do I add a PivotItem to a PivotField ? I want to do this so that m
output tables and graphs keep the same number of rows and columns
independent of the user choices from preset data lists.

I know all the Item possible values, but until they get chosen in th
data-table they do not appear. When they appear, a new row or colum
appears - this ruins my nice layout!

I have seen and used the nice VBA-code in this Forum for deletin
obsolete PivotItems, but could not find any references for adding ne
items.

I am using Excel 97 (sorry).

Thanks Roger

NB sorry if this post is duplicated, the first try seems to explorin
Prof Hawking's newly defined Black Hole