Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Pivot Table

In Excel 2002 you can use the PivotTableUpdate event:

Private Sub Worksheet_PivotTableUpdate(ByVal Target As PivotTable)
MsgBox "Changed"
End Sub

Kevin McCartney wrote:
Hi, is there a 'Change' event associated with a Pivot Table 'Page Field' I need to be able to execute code after a Page Field is updated. I assume there is because if you change a field the the Pivot table is updated and my associated graph is also updated, thus I want to execute my code as well, when this change is made, I just don't know where to added it too.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List