Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin McCartney Kevin McCartney is offline

Default Pivot Table

Or do I add my code to the SheetCalculate event and check the cell value of the cell address that my pivot table page fields use?

"Kevin McCartney" wrote:

Hi, is there a 'Change' event associated with a Pivot Table 'Page Field' I need to be able to execute code after a Page Field is updated. I assume there is because if you change a field the the Pivot table is updated and my associated graph is also updated, thus I want to execute my code as well, when this change is made, I just don't know where to added it too.

TIA
KM