Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default Trying to save a worksheet

Hi Ptree,
Please avoid changing the subject. It makes for confusion, because
it looks like it is in a separate thread. In Outlook Express we will see
replies below ours in RED. Since you posted through Communities,
I don't know what you see but you are able to identify replies to your
questions in some marked manner. Even if you supply the thankyou
to a different subthread chances are everyone in the thread will have
seen it.

When a Thank You is really important in a thread is when you get
divergent answers not replies that enhance each other but
completely different interpretations of the problem or different ways
of solving the same problem -- that is when the Thank You indicates
which solution is was actually used and why.
---
HTH,

"Thank you" <Thank wrote in message ...
Frank you are awesome. This is what I wanted.
Thank you

Ptree
Chicago, Illinois