Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Saving a worksheet with different names Saving a worksheet with different names is offline

Default Trying to save a worksheet

Help!!!

I recorded a macro to save as a worksheet in a workbook. I get the save as dialog box. What I want to do is once my data is populated in the worksheet to click my button (i want to attach my macro to )
save a new worksheet to the same directory every time with a different name like a date.
for example
c:\temp\07152004

And also not show the save as box I don't want to have to click any button just look in the temp directory and see file names.
is this doable?