Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default For Each - Range Cell

Hi
use
msgbox cell.offset(0,1).value

-----Original Message-----
Hello

How can I make to get data from a .dbf file from a Excel

Macro, and replace it into a Cell in a determinated Sheet.

I made something like this.

Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Sheets("07").Range("B7:B10")
'Range("B56").Select
For Each Cell In rng
If Cell < "" Then

'---- here I want to select the value of

the next column , for example if the cursor is positioning
at B7 with value "03/07/2004" I would like to obtaint C7
value (only "AM" and "PM" is saved in this cells), then
with this 2 values I need to look into a .DBF file located
at c:\fax named faxdata.dbf wich has a column called
datefax (type Date) and another column called AMPM (type
Char 2) and a third column called Lamount (type Integer)
and what I need is to copy this value into the next column
in the same Sheet (D7) <-------'

End If
Next

Please make it as simple as possible because I am new in

macros, however any suggest wil be very appreciate it.

Regards

PE

.