Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Deleting a Menu Bar

Hi Rob

Thanks for that. With your help I managed to put together
the code below. But when I ran it displayed the Gotcha!
and deleted the dropdown options from the menu I wanted
to remove, but the header is still there!!

Sub ListAllMenubars()

Dim bar As CommandBar

For Each bar In Application.CommandBars

ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select