Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wandering Mage Wandering Mage is offline

Default Using Columns().Row() To create a range

Columns(13 + CurNumOfVer & ":" & 13 + CurNumOfVer +
newversions).Rows(startrowTO & ":" & startrowTO + endrow -
startrowFROM)
This is what I am using in a macro. I want to use it like
this
For Each Cell In (above statement)

The variables are correct, they are not important. What I
am looking to do is create a range object so the for loop
can work. The start and stop row and columns are always
variable in the macro however. I believe if I were to
have a constant I could go Columns("1:2").Rows("3:4"), for
instance, and the for loop would function properly. Is
there a way for me to easily declare a range with the
variable stop/start columns and start/stop rows? Any help
is, as always, very much appreciated. Thanks!