Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
QTE[_19_] QTE[_19_] is offline

Default VBA Auto Cell Formatting Uppercase

Hi Excel Forum,

I am using Excel for Windows 95 v7 (isn't there always one!): I do no
have access to VBA Worksheet Change Event ByVal Target. However, i
possible, I would like to change text entered in a cell to uppercase o
data entry; I know how to change the text to uppercase once it i
already entered.

Can Excel version 7 VBA convert text to uppercase on data entry
Columns involved C, G, J, and R.

I have already used the On_Entry Event in this particular worksheet
can it be used again but distinguishing a particular range of column
"ONLY" to be affected by the uppercase formatting.

Please advise of solutions within Excel V7 VBA.

If possible, please explain with a working example.

Assistance is appreciated.

Kind regards,
QT