Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nate Kolman Nate Kolman is offline

Default Combobox Value

I'm fairly new to VBA, but learning fast! Okay, so here's the
problem...

I've got Form1 with 2 optionbuttons, 2 comboboxes, and a
commandbutton. The optionbuttons tell what list will show in the
comboboxes, then the value chosen in the combobox will filter the main
data when the commandbutton is clicked. I'm having problems getting
the value of the comboboxes to show up, so I broke it down as simple
as I could.

Dim CVal As Variant

CVal = Form1.CptyBox.Value
MsgBox CVal

What I'm getting is a blank message box to appear (it should have a
value in it). Am I not referring to the combobox properly? Any ideas
are appreciated.

Thanks.