Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adam Nichols Adam Nichols is offline

Default Calculations in a pivot table data set

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone might have some ideas on how to do these
calculations on a large pivot table data set. I have tried doing it
through formulas in the pivot table, but because the formula varies
according to the name of the company field, it`s not straightforward.
If there is an ideal way using pivot tables, that would be good to know.
But if you think there is another more appropriate way, I`d appreciate
hearing it.

This is the original email with the details on the calculation. Thank
you for your suggestions.

Best regards,

Adam Nichols