Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stuart Farr[_7_] Stuart Farr[_7_] is offline

Default Macro to sort Worksheets

I have a file with a potentially variable number of worksheets. However
all worksheets will be exactly the same except for the Summary sheet
need to sort the sheets in an order based on the cell value in cel
c105. So, I have a Summary sheet where I want the sheet names to b
listed. Alongside, I then want the value recorded of cell c105. I woul
then data sort the range based on the values. Then i rename the sheets
Sheet2,Sheet3 etc by means of variables to sort them into the order an
then reassign the original sheet names.
Does anyone have any clever code to deal with this?
Thank