Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Excel Vba - Comparing 2 ranges of data and displaying result in another worksheet

Hi
use something like
set rCrit = application.inputbox ("select your range",type:=8)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

LOL thats what everyone is saying but i got no choice as my boss

wants
it in VBA.

But thanks for the codes: Btw, with regards to:
set rCrit=worksheets("sheet1").range("A1:A10")
set rData =worksheets("sheet2").range("A1:A1000")

I want to create a input box for user to select the specific range of
data as the criteria as well as for the data table, meaning input box
would ask user for 2 ranges of cells to select the criteria and the
range of data to compare the criteria.
thanks.

---