Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Data Validation

If there's a short list of options, type it in the Data Validation
dialog box, instead of referring to a range on the worksheet. Using a
delimited list will make the data validation case sensitive.

Aaron wrote:
I have several columns of cells that I have data
validation on so people do not input data incorrectly.
However the data validation still allows people to input
nj when I want it to be NJ (caps). Is there anyway to
force data validation to recognize caps vs. lowercase.
Thanks in advance.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List