Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Metallo[_4_] Metallo[_4_] is offline

Default How do I add a Password?

Frank,

I tried and tried, but it goes in conflict with the existing protection
code.

Can you have a look to the existing code and let me know where am i wrong?

I'm sure there's too much into it if I add your code.

Thanks
Alex
"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
use somehing like
dim wks as worksheet
for each wks in activeworkbook.worksheets
wks.protect password:="yourpassword" 'and the other protect options
you may nee
next

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Hi,

I've got this Workbook_Open code and I'd like to add a password in
order to unable the users to unprotect the sheets.
I just need one password for all the sheets.
Since I don't know how and where to put the password, your help

vital.

I enclose the code.

Thank you!
Alex
Bad:

Attachment filename: private sub workbook.txt
Download attachment:
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=616555 ---