SRIRAM

Default Clicking on restore window button changing the freeze pane in exce

Hi,

In our application after clicking a button in excel , we are
programmatically setting the freeze pane for excel workbbook.This click event
takes some time even it calls webservice.But in mean time if the user clicks
on "Restore" window in inner part of excel, this freeze pane setting is
changed from the requires setting that has been done during programming.

rn=toSheet.get_Range(sqlReportProperties.FreezePan e,missing);
((Excel.Range)rn.Cells[1,1]).Activate();
excelApplication.Windows[1].FreezePanes=true;

Can any one please urgently help on this.

thanx
sriram