Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Beach Peter Beach is offline

Default Data Validation

Hi Aaron,

One way would be to put the following code into the code module of the
appropriate sheet.

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("DataInput")) Is Nothing Then
Target.Value = UCase$(Target.Value)

Obviously change to the name of the data range to whatever you are using.

HTH

Peter Beach

"Aaron" wrote in message

I have several columns of cells that I have data
validation on so people do not input data incorrectly.
However the data validation still allows people to input
nj when I want it to be NJ (caps). Is there anyway to
force data validation to recognize caps vs. lowercase.
Thanks in advance.

Aaron