Ed Ferrero

Hi antfarm,

Answer to both questions is yes.

You can probably make things a bit easier for yourself by sending the
formmail survey data to some sort of text datafile. Then import that to
Excel.

Keep in mind importing XML data into Excel is now very easy.

Or, if the client already has emails in the format below, use the OFFSET
method that I described in the thread "Convert data from rows to columns"
earlier in this newsgroup.

Ed Ferrero
http://edferrero.m6.net

I am a web designer with very little experience in the intricacies of
Excel, my problem is that I have a client who wants to import the
general data emailed to him from his formmail survey on his web page,
into a pre formatted Excel template - so it is easier to digest and
send away.

The data looks something like this;

formtype: Registration page

redirect: http://www.anything.com.au/thanks.html