neilwebb

Default automatic printing

hi there

using excel 97

i need to be able to print out automatically in excel once information
is inputted into excel from a software package called winwedge.

it is for measuring steel parts and once the operator has measured the
part, the measurement is automatically sent to excel.

it will enter excel into sheet 1. I then copy the data into sheet 2
=SUM(range!R[-2]C[-2]). what i want to happen is as soon as this
information is sent into sheet 2, i want it to print it out without
pressing any print buttons.

is this possible??

if anyone is kind enough to reply, please respond in basic text as i am
a bit of a beginner in excel programming. i presume that i have to input
macros and have a basic grasp of these.

if you wish to contact me email address is nwlyrose at aol dot com

many thanks

--
neilwebb
neilwebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24450