Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How To: Page Fields

Pivot tables don't work that way. So there is no command to do that. Items
are either selected or they aren't, but they are all displayed. Possibly
you could determine which should be available and select them, unselecting
the remainder.

Tom Ogilvy

"Kevin McCartney" wrote in
message ...
With a Pivot Table how do I set up a relationship between Page Fields, in

that if I select an item from the first Page Field the Pivot Table will
reduce the contents of the second and subsequent page fields to only show
items that relate to the selected item in the first Page Field, is essence
the first Page Field acts as a filter on the other Page Fields.

Any help much appreciated, thanks

ciao
KM