Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stoodwalk Stoodwalk is offline

Default Opening File Browser

Jim, thanks for rechecking this post.

I may be using the term browser a little too loosely. I
think I mean Windows Explorer or Explorer.exe. The
spreadsheet has a list of products across the top, and
rows that describe options. The "files" are in several
formats a cover a range of subjects, much of it is test
data and reports. The users wish to open the folder and
peruse the contents and will most likely open several
documents but don't want to repeatedly open a dialog box
to open more documents. I thought it would easier if they
could just open the folder that contained the files that
are on the network.