Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stoodwalk Stoodwalk is offline

Default Opening File Browser

I would like to open a normal Folder (Not a file) in VBA
for browsing files from a path contructed from an array.
If I put path in a cell as a hyperlink I can click on it
and the folder will open. If I try to open the folder fron
a macro I get errors.

I've tried:
Worksheets("SheetName").Range("A2").Hyperlink.Foll ow
NewWindow:=True

I get:
Object doesn't support this property or method

What I am trying to do, is allow a user to open a folder
based on a subject, direct them to the appropriate folder
that contains files pertaining to the subject and allow
them to choose the document they wish.