Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Deleting rows based on multiple criteria

Use an advanced filter to copy the data from the countries you want to
retain to another worksheet. (data=Filter=Advanced filter). You would
just list those countries in the criteria range.

You can then delete or retain your original data.

Tom Ogilvy

"Sandip Shah" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I have been through a couple of similar questions on the website, but
couldn't find exactly what I require.

I have a listing running into thousands of lines.

The data listing is for all the countries in the world. I require a
macro which would delete the countries( complete rows ) other than
those provided within the macro. The exception list would be listed in
the macro for eg, Country 1, Country 2, country 3 etc...

Appreciate some one's help on this.

Regards
Sandip