Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR[_2_] CLR[_2_] is offline

Default Disable Format Painter?

Hi Norman...........

I notice that my access of the microsoft.public.excel.programming here at
work (through msnews.microsoft.com) does not show either of our posts from
Saturday. I guess they have been deleted for some reason.........wonder
whut's up with that? They're still on Google of course, and fortunately I
had saved your code and emailed it to myself here at work. At any rate, I
just wanted to thank you again for helping me.........I installed your code
this morning and it works "finer than frog hair". With your kind help, my
local "SuperHero" status has been restored.....now I must go "press my
cape"<g

Thanks again,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3