Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting rows based on multiple criteria

Sandip,

It would depend upon the conditions. If you can construct a formula to
identify the rows to be deleted, you could use this technique

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Deletingv3.html
Deleting Rows/Columns in VBA - Autofilter

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Sandip Shah" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I have been through a couple of similar questions on the website, but
couldn't find exactly what I require.

I have a listing running into thousands of lines.

The data listing is for all the countries in the world. I require a
macro which would delete the countries( complete rows ) other than
those provided within the macro. The exception list would be listed in
the macro for eg, Country 1, Country 2, country 3 etc...

Appreciate some one's help on this.

Regards
Sandip