Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Multiple ComboBox Lists

if the name of the combobox is in fact Comboboxi for whatever the value of
i is, the command you show should work. As I recall, I have occasionally run
into problems trying to work with the properties of a control in the same
procedure that created the control. You might create the controls in design
mode and make them hidden, then make the appropriate number visible.

Tom Ogilvy

"sailingdan " wrote in message
I'm new to using user forms and I'm having some trouble.

I am creating multiple ComboBoxes with a loop. The loop count is from
a SpinButton, so I don't know in advance how many ComboxBoxes are
created until I change the SpinButton.

When creating the ComboBoxes, I get to name them ("ComboBox" & i) as I
create them. However, I can't figure out how to get list data to them.
I tried:

Controls("ComboBox" & i).list = MyListArray

but this doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to assign list data to a
ComboBox when part of the name of the ComboxBox is a variable?

Thanks!

---