Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Updating Access Database from Excel need help

In the Visual Basic Editor, choose ToolsReferences.
Depending on your code, set a reference to either Microsoft ActiveX Data
Objects 2.x Library or Microsoft DAO 3.x Object Library.

David Slicer wrote:
This is everthing I have tried, with no luck, when I
use "Dim DbName as Database" I get "User Defined-Type Not
Found" and the application quits.

I get the same thing for Recordset, Workspace, Tables,
etc. none of them seem to be available where are their
types defined. that seems to be the missing ingreedance
at this point.