Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sailingdan[_3_] sailingdan[_3_] is offline

Default Multiple ComboBox Lists

I'm new to using user forms and I'm having some trouble.

I am creating multiple ComboBoxes with a loop. The loop count is fro
a SpinButton, so I don't know in advance how many ComboxBoxes ar
created until I change the SpinButton.

When creating the ComboBoxes, I get to name them ("ComboBox" & i) as
create them. However, I can't figure out how to get list data to them
I tried:

Controls("ComboBox" & i).list = MyListArray

but this doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to assign list data to
ComboBox when part of the name of the ComboxBox is a variable?

Thanks