Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Beach Peter Beach is offline

Default Automatic Updating

Hi Kiza,

In the Refresh routine, simply call:

Application.OnTime Date + 7 + TimeSerial(15,0,0), "Refresh"

IOW the Refresh routine itself sets the next time it should be called.

Regards,

Peter Beach

"kiza " wrote in message
Thanks for that.

What you have shown me will allow the macro to be run in 7 days from
the date given. I would like the macro to run once a week until it is
stopped automatically.

This section of the vb coding:

Application.OnTime Date + 7 + TimeSerial(15,0,0), "Refresh"

: will only allow the macro to run again in 7 days time. I will then
want it to run 7 days after that and then 7 days after that until
stopped.

Is that possible?

---