Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crapit crapit is offline

Default "enter" event of activex combobox?

If the worksheet contain 8 combobox (activex), do I need to insert keydown
event for each box
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Use keyup or keydown event.

Try using doevents right after you display it.

Tom Ogilvy

"crapit" wrote in message
1) How to detect that <enter is press on a editable combobox activeX
control?
From property of combobox, Style is set to DropDownCombo!

2) How to stop ActiveX control Date and Time Picker resize

automatically?
As I'm using Worksheet_SelectionChange to detect that if certain range

of
cell is selected, then Date and Time Picker control will appear.
However, it did not appear correctly at the specified position all the
times, and usually a "ghostly" image also occur.