Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
not2brite[_2_] not2brite[_2_] is offline

Default download .csv file indirectly from website - long

Bum deal, oh well.
The data I want is monthly prices(high,low,close,volume), that ur
seems to get daily for the past year.

If this is the only way then that's fine. It works and will do what
need.

A dumb question, so that I can run this routine multiple times withou
having to save and re-open each time(not all companys have same tabl
lengths),since it needs a clean slate each time for my other routine
to run properly(they find the end of the table). Could I "create" th
sheet it downloads to and have it delete the sheet after everythin
else runs? This way I start with a clean slate each time(I'm hoping t
keep all the data on one one sheet and link to it as needed if tha
makes sense.
From looking at all the things you can do(and Tom's comments) I'm sur
I can do it but figured I'd double check. The nice thing is if it'
done right(create new sheet, find table in sheet, etc), even if the
change the way the page is formatted I hopefully won't have to re-writ
my code.

Tom,
May I ask why you suggested changing the code? Isn't my code a we
query as well just written differently? Or would my code be considere
a hyperlink of some type?

Thanks for such quick replies,
Bra