Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vinnie Vinnie is offline

Default How do I run a macro from a .xlt file

Thanks Tom, however for the purposes of this project I need to keep the files as templates. Any other suggestions?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

make your workbook a normal workbook rather than a template.

Tom Ogilvy

"Vinnie" wrote in message
My program (Test.xlt) has code which opens another workbook (Calc.xlt) &

then runs a macro from Calc.xlt.
My problem is that everytime the code runs, Calc.xlt opens as Calc1 & the

next time as Calc2 & then Calc3 etc. This means the macro from within isn't
recognised because my code refers to Openfile - Calc.xlt. and not Calc1,
Calc2 etc.

How do I amend my code so that when Calc.xlt is opened, the macro is

recognised as Calc1!RunMacro or Calc2!RunMacro or Calc3!RunMacro

Thanks