Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Township of East Hanover Township of East Hanover is offline

Default What Is "Me." in Visual Basic Coding?

Me stands for the current control, this way you don't have to retype the
current control's name over and over.

for example if a button control needs to change its own label then you can
just do this:

Me.Label = 'New Name'

"SidBord" wrote in message
In reading some examples written in J. Walkenbach's Visual
Basic Programming book, I noticed he now and then uses the
symbol "Me.". Examples: Me.Activate Me.Saved = True
These were used in discussions of event programs, if that's
any help. I checked, and they aren't defined variables or
arguments.