Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatic Bolding and Background Coloring

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Column = 3 Then
With Target.EntireRow
.Font.Bold = True
.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH

Bob Phillips

"OriginalStealth" wrote in
message ...
ID TITLE TitleID

66749 Devil's Advocate 323484
66750 Warner Cable 3 301350
66750 Warner Cable 3 301350
66750 Warner Cable 3 301350
66750 Warner Cable 3 301350
66795 Paycheck 322940

1. How can I double-click on the ID and have the whole
line bold and the row changes to yellow.

2. When I click an ID that has duplicates beneath it, the
first line bolds and all of them turn yellow.

Thanks in advance
OS