Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NascarIsKing NascarIsKing is offline

Default Program question

Hey group,
I am developing a program for buisness where I have every
buisness expense on sheet one where checks were written. Each check is
written to different sub contractors. I want to list all the subcontractors
on sheet 2 with a space beside each name giving the total to date as to how
much checks has been written to them. I already on sheet one have the simple
sums and subracts and balance working great with no problem, but how would I
program to have each time I write on sheet one to that particular sub
contractor to automatically give total to date on sheet 2 to that particular
subcontracter? I hope I explained what I am wanting. Thanks for the help in
advance as I am sure there is an easy way before I burn midnight oil ;)
Thanx again,

NK