Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ivan F Moala[_3_] Ivan F Moala[_3_] is offline

Default Print a List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Excel 2003

keepITcool wrote in message . ..
Ivan..

Nice work !

Thanks....

although you replied to an older post, I ran into similar question
recently..

Ofcourse I d/l your addin.
And noted that (as I suspected) the addin needs to export
the modules to read the hidden VB attribute lines.

Yes, it just exports the Modules out and searches for the
particular strings
"VB_Description = "
"VB_ProcData.VB_Invoke_Func = "

Any chance there's a similar attribute to hook into
the description text for a function's arguments ?

I don't think there is :-(

(although Laurent Longre's solution works,
I still feel there MUST be a far simpler solution :)

Laurent Longre's solution is the wa to go with this.

Maybe something for the upcoming version of Excel?
(the rumours say M$ is listening to MVPs.. and that
Excel NG (.. Next Generation or .. News Group)
is finally going to be a REAL upgrade

Let's hope so...that it will be a REAL upgrade.

Regards

Ivan

keepITcool

(Ivan F Moala) wrote: