Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scottmk[_8_] Scottmk[_8_] is offline

Default Help w/code

Ok..How about this: My sheet has row breaks between each class as show
above. All I am interested in at this point is a macro that will sor
each grouping individually, but in one instance. I believe I have a
absolute reference issue due to the row break. Here is how I wa
planning on recording the macro: Go to first class and Shft+Ctrl dow
then Shift+control Right. That selects my first group. Then-- here'
my problem, absolute referencing the next top left class won't wor
because it won't always be in the same location. If I just push dow
once, will that work....etc etc throughout the rest of the sheet.
Thanks...I guess I should have tried it first, sorry