Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default clearing VBA worksheet names

Something like?

Dim sh As Worksheet
Dim i As Long

On Error Resume Next
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
sh.delete
Next
ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet1"
i = 2
Worksheets.Add.Name = "Sheet" & i
i = i + 1
Worksheets.Add.Name = "Sheet" & i

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Maynard" wrote in message
I have a VBA program that, when executed, deletes all the worksheets in a

workbook and creates new ones. Each time I execute this, the worksheet
names ("Sheet1", "Sheet2", etc) aren't cleared...that is, if Sheet1 through
Sheet25 are deleted, the new sheets start at Sheet26...even if I close Excel
and reopen the workbook. How do I get the newly created sheets to restart
at Sheet1?