Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tim tim is offline

Default Splash

Hello All,

I have a workbook that runs a query refresh when opened.
After the refresh I display a msgbox letting the user
know the data was refreshed. If the user is off-site, a
msgbox tells them the data has not been refreshed.

While the data is being updated I display a splash screen
as a line of code in the workbook_open procedure (the
same procedure that refreshes the data). My problem is
that the splash screen does not display it's contents
(just a blank form) until my message box appears. Then I
see the contents and the code kills the form.

Why does it only show a partial form and can I fix it?

Thanks