Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryan ryan is offline

Default Macro to email excel workbook with static recipient and auto subject

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi ryan

Sub Mail_workbook_1()
With ThisWorkbook
.SendMail ", "), _
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("b1").Value
End With
End Sub

More info you can find here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ryan" wrote in message om...
I know this is probably an easy variation of emails I have already
read on this topic. I need to have a macro in excel that will email an
entire workbook via Outlook Express. The email recipient will never
change and consist of possibly two email addresses that need to be
filled in automatically. The macro also needs to auto-populate the
subject of the email with a cell value from the worksheet (this will
be the current date and department sending the email). I have seen
ways to do similar things on the mac and using entourage. I have no
coding skills whatsoever and am lost trying to decipher some of the
code I've seen. Also, once this macro is created is there any way to
link it to a toolbar button, instead of running the macro with a
shortcut button. All computers are running windows and office xp.
Thanks in advance for any help, I am extremely grateful.

I need to know how to make the subject of the email auto insert from a
value in cell "A1" of the sheet being sent. This part of the macro
works for the addresses and for getting it to send..i just need to
figure out the subject line auto complete. also is there any way to
link a macro to a toolbar button not on the sheet?