Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MSP77079[_39_] MSP77079[_39_] is offline

Default hi I want to add the results on comparison with 2 fields.

The simplest thing to do is to use a Pivot Table. To do this, make sur
that each columns A--F has a title at the top of it. Even if it'
blank.

Select the entire table of data. On the menu, click Insert Name
Define. Pick a name you like. I like "data".

Next, go to the second sheet where you want the results. On the menu
click Data Pivot Table.

When the wizard pops up, the first answer you give is that the data i
an Excel list; click Next. Type in the name of the range you jus
defined; click Next. The next thing you will do is to drag the titl
from the top of Column A to the left of the pivot box and the titl
from the top of Column F to the interior of the pivot box. Then clic
Finish.

A second way to do this is to create a unique list of items in column
and paste it to the second sheet. Then in each cell next each item i
column A you insert the function "=Countif(.....)". Using the Inser
Function Wizard you should be able to figure this formula out.

I hope this helps