Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed P Ed P is offline

Default program formula to ignore any cell displaying "N/A"

I have built a complicated workbook that pulls from
individual worksheets. I am searching for a way to build
a formula that will calculate a range of cells. That
range consists of some that are used and some that are
not. The ones that are not used are displaying "N/A" as a
result of the formula build.
Can anyone tell me how to build a formula and or function
formula that can calculate the range using only the cells
with a value in them. That range will remain constant but
the cells will change from "N/A" to a value each time it
is used.
Thanks for your help
Ed P