Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Create combo box dynamically

Actfivecell should probably be ActiveCell

Tom Ogilvy

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Is this more that you want

Sub AddDVDropDown()
With Actfivecell.Validation
.Add Type:=xlValidateList, AlertStyle:=xlValidAlertStop,

Operator:=
_
xlBetween, Formula1:="=A1:A10"
.IgnoreBlank = True
.InCellDropdown = True
.InputTitle = ""
.ErrorTitle = ""
.InputMessage = ""
.ErrorMessage = ""
.ShowInput = True
.ShowError = True
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Duraiswamy Lingappan" wrote in message
Thanks,

I am able to create combobox using this code.. Now I am able to move the
combo to other place.

But I need to create inside the cell where the user cannot able to move

or
delete. When I click the cell it should show the drop down button in

left
side by clicking that I should be able to show values as drop down

list...

Regards
Durai

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
'-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sub CreateCombobox()
'-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dim oWs As Worksheet
Dim oOLE As OLEObject

Set oWs = ActiveSheet

Set oOLE =

ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.Combo box.1",
_
Left:=200, Top:=100, Width:=80, Height:=32)

oOLE.ListFillRange = "A1:A10"

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Duraiswamy Lingappan" wrote in

message

How to create comboboxes dynamically using in excel VBA.

This i need to create whenever I am creating the row..

Thanks
Durai