Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Selecting two ranges of unadjacent cells

Turn on the macro recorder and apply an autofilter to your data
(data=Filter=Autofilter). In the column with the dates select custom and
choose greater than May 30, 2004 OR earlier than May 1, 2004. If you want
May over multiple years, then use a helper column and put a formula in that
returns the number of the month, then filter on that.

Turn off the macro recorder and generalize the code if you wish/need to.

Tom Ogilvy

"CTInt04" wrote in message
Problem:
I have a list of all the dates in the year. I want to hide all of the

dates that are not May. I want to hide all the dates before and after May.
How do I hide all the dates except May using a macro in VB.

Note: Specific cells cant be hidden, because the position of the dates in

May might change. I can make a For...Next loop that does this, but it hides
each row one by one, and takes tooooooo long.